- 2-5 Year old Tap/Ballet Classes: Girls – Dance dresses, leotards, and skirts of any color are accepted. Tights are recommended for dancers but not required. Hair should be secured back and out of dancer’s face by headbands, barrettes, or elastics. Boys – Pants or shorts that allow for movement and a t-shirt or tank top.
- Tap/Jazz/Lyrical Classes: Girls – Dance wear such as leggings, bike shorts, bra tops, form-fitting t-shirts or tank tops of any color. Boys – Pants or shorts that allow for movement and a t-shirt or tank top.
- Hip Hop: Loose fitting tops and bottoms are acceptable, such as sweatpants and t-shirts. Attire should not restrict movement in any way.
Shoes are available for purchase through SPDS, this will ensure you are getting the correct shoe for your class and a proper fit. Any student participating in our annual recitals must have the proper shoe style and color. Shoe orders are placed often and we can usually get them by your dancers next class. In order to return or exchange shoes, they cannot be worn – meaning no scuffs, scratches, or marks of any kind and must be in their original box. Special order shoes may not be returned.
- 2-5 year old Tap and Ballet: Strappy Tap (Tan) and Pink Ballets
- Tap Classes: Strappy Tap (Tan)
- Jazz and Lyrical Classes: Tan Jazz Shoes
- Hip Hop Classes: For classes please designate a pair of tennis shoes that are only worn at the studio, that way we aren’t tracking dirt onto our dance floors. For our Fall session students will need a white pair of tennis shoes and for our spring show shoes will be ordered with your costume.
A student is responsible for their entire monthly tuition regardless of how many classes are missed. No refunds will be given for missed classes.
Monthly tuition includes up to 2 weather related cancellations for the season. If more than 2 lessons are cancelled, make-up classes will be scheduled.
Five students are needed in order to hold a class at the start of each dance session. Registration fee and tuition paid will be refunded if only 4 or less students enroll in a particular class.
When registering for classes at the start of each dance session, your first month’s tuition and registration fee are due. This will ensure your enrollment in a particular class.
Please notify the studio in writing if your student will not longer be attending classes at Spotlight. Students are responsible for accounts to be in good standings for all classes they attended and/or costumes order for that student. Spotlight reserves the right to withhold any refunds if a student’s account is past due.
Tuition and Costume Payments
Monthly tuition is due the first week of each month. Tuition is based on the number of weeks in the total session, therefore monthly tuition is the same each month regardless of how many weeks are in the month.
There is a $20.00 registration fee per student per year.
Spotlight Productions Dance Studio accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, checks, and cash.
Costume Payments: There will be a costume fee for dancers who register for our Spring session, this will be due February 1st. Once the costumes are ordered we are unable to give you a refund. For our Fall session there will be a t-shirt fee. Dancers will wear this shirt for the show, they may choose to embellish it how they like and the rest of the costume will be up to you and your dancer to go along with the theme of the show.
SPDS does not give refunds for tuition once it is paid. If a dancer becomes injured or ill it is at the discretion of SPDS whether a refund will be given.
Registration fees will not be refunded.